Sunday, January 27, 2013

Untitled Horse

Untitled Horse
This is a 8" x 16" RayMar Cotton Panel that I pulled out of my stash at the studio.  No color, just greys and raw umber.  I don't know what inspired me to paint this, but obviously I wasn't having a bright, colorful, cheery day.  This is my post #26 for the 30 Day Challenge.
This is a photo from yesterday's demo at The Dutch Art Gallery.....I had so much paint on this 24" x 24" canvas that I needed to stop and let it sit.  I don't know what I am doing with the background.
Here is another rooster that I was painting (small cad yellow panel) on yesterday.  Thanks to everyone who came out and visited with me.  Including Hamilton.....
Hamilton

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you yesterday at the DAGallery...nice demo (demos) with two going on at the same time!

    ReplyDelete