Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sitting on my easel.....Happy New Year

On my easel...
This small painting is sitting on my easel with along with five other paintings....all are in different stages, all need some time and attention.  I hope to get in the studio today and get at least one of the paintings finished.  I am also wanting to start a 30 day painting challenge tomorrow, so I need to get organized for that.  If you would like to join in on this challenge, go to Leslie Saeta's blog and sign up.  I still haven't decided what my theme is going to be for my paintings...I have all day to think about it.  I also need to get ready to go back to the commission that Sharon and I are collaborating on.  We have had a break from that big project during the holidays.  So, with 2013 here, I have plans for a creative, productive and fun year.  I hope that you all have a happy and healthy 2013!  Happy New Year to everyone, and thanks for looking at this blog.  KMW

No comments:

Post a Comment