Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Shy One

The Shy One
Contemporary Oil Painting
8" x 8" on RayMar Cotton Panel
This rooster is the entry for day 9 on the 30-30 Challenge...be sure to go to Slices of Life by Leslie Saeta to see all of the art posted.  Yesterday in the studio was wonderful.  I had started this painting, and decided that I would treat myself to a large canvas when I completed this painting.  So I got my brights out and worked on this painting....clean lines, and not a lot of detail.  This rooster is a shy one, usually quiet and avoids confrontation.  Needing to change things up after day 9, the painting I am currently working on is different is many ways...so I can't wait to get back into the studio and put in a full day of painting.  Thanks for viewing..kay@kwyne.com.  Happy Painting!  KMW

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my! What a lot of chickens! I love them. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each one a little different treatment - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your comments.....I am painting away trying to keep up!!!

    ReplyDelete