Friday, January 25, 2013

The Buster Boy

The Buster Boy
10" x 12" Oil on RayMar Cotton Panel
#24 in the 30-30 Challenge:
This rooster has attitude and is a real Buster.  He sticks his chest out and prances around proudly.  I enjoyed painting on this 10" x 12" panel, as I feel very restricted and cramped on the small 8"x 8" panels that I have been using most of the time for this challenge.   I actually started another painting yesterday.....something other than a rooster or hen....a horse!  I don't have a reference photo for the horse....he just came to me when I was playing around at the easel.  There are five paintings left to go in the challenge, and I do have a commission that is completed to post for #30.  So really I have four more paintings to go.....Yahoo!  This has been a good challenge, and I doubt that I will stop painting on a daily basis since it is a habit at this point.  Thanks for viewing.....Kay@kwyne.com.  KMW

No comments:

Post a Comment