Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Stare

The Stare
8" x 8" Oil on RayMar Cotton Panel
$250
This little rooster is painted from some photos that I had from the Dallas Chicken Coop Tour several years ago.  This is painting #2 for the Leslie Saeta 30 Day Challenge.  I am really having to manage my time well to get these little daily paintings in!  I was up early today at the studio, putting finishing touches on this guy.  Of course you don't see the FIVE wipers that I had before this painting. If you would like to join the challenge or follow the artists, just go to Leslie's blog:
Thanks for looking - Kay
kay@kwyne.com

2 comments:

  1. Love this guy. Nice to see you in Leslie's challenge. It is a tough one for me as most of my paintings take a few days to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic rooster, although I think I would steer clear of him...that stare is very intimidating! Fabulous painting!

    ReplyDelete