Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Painting in progress


The first picture was taken in the studio of Laurie Justus Pace in Dallas about a year ago. I was just starting this painting. Visit Laurie's blog at: http://www.lauriepace.blogspot.com/ It was a good experience painting with Laurie---and of course it is always so much fun and interesting to paint and create with other artists. Today I am leaving for the hill country to paint with my studio partners and some other artists. We are traveling to Mark and John's farm about 6 hours south of Dallas. It will be a new experience painting plein air with this group. I am packed, ready to role. I hope that we have great weather and great colors for the painting. The second picture was taken this past weekend near College Station...Blake Wyne with cute dog Penny Lane in the blue bonnets. I am hoping to see lots of these blue bonnets on this trip. I will be away from the computer for five days...will post a new painting next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment