Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Georgie Boy - Sold


Georgie Boy
Sold
12" x 12" Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas 
This painting, "Georgie Boy" was the product of a painting demonstration for a group of women at the Dutch Art Gallery in Dallas.  George is the mascot at our local Gecko Hardware Store.  George came to the gallery and modeled for me, took a look around the gallery and entertained us all.  Here is a pic of the painting demonstration.
In this photo George is taking a gander at one of my chicken & rooster paintings that is on display at Dutch Art Gallery.
 George found a Kay Wyne rooster painting to critique...
Looking at these rooster paintings gives me reason to go visit George and paint a new Georgie painting.  Thanks for looking at my art.  Contact ME for more information on my art.  Thanks, Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment