Sunday, May 15, 2016

White Rock Lake Boat Club - Sold


White Rock Lake Boat Club
Sold
9" x 12" Oil on Cotton Panel
Outdoor Painters Society Quick Draw and Paint Out
Paint Out Date:  Saturday, April 7, 2012
Thanks to Pam Massar at Dutch Art Gallery for framing this painting and selling at yesterday's art reception.  I was able to meet the collector and visit with her about this familiar scene at the lake.  I remember it well...we had great weather, beautiful setting and a good time at the Paint Out. The horn blew and we had two hours to work on our paintings...I was finished after an hour and fifteen minutes....of course I had paint everywhere and it took me a while to clean up.  I used a Monarch flat brush and palette knife to paint this scene on the east side of White Rock Lake.  Thanks for looking at this blog and the art posted.  Have a great day....Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment