Tuesday, November 9, 2010

En Plein Air


En Plein Air....painting outside on the spot. Yesterday was a perfect day for it in Dallas. It was a warm, sunny November morning. I met Lynn, Jerry and Carolyn (new painting friends) at the stables and went exploring. The horses were beautiful, the peacocks were out and the location was amazing....right in the city of Dallas. I was set up here with my easel painting the stable and these two men who were deep into conversation. Bob and Tex. I also ran into Dianne Mildren and met Buckshot, her handsome horse. Dianne quickly pointed out to me that riding Buckshot is her passion, just as painting is mine. I hope to pull some great paintings from this little outing. It was a wonderful Monday morning!!! Thanks for looking at this blog, I hope to finish the painting today that I started at the stables.

No comments:

Post a Comment