Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Horizon Series: Abstract #23

Horizon Series: Abstract #23
20" x 20" Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

This painting has deep rich colors, layers and layers of texture. It is on a gallery wrap canvas, so no frame is needed. Ready to hang. I made it to the studio yesterday, but did not get alot accomplished. One of those days. My head was hurting and I couldn't get very excited about my commission pieces. I worked on an abstract and took some pictures. I would like to finish up some paintings for the upcoming Cedars Open Studio Tour: http://www.cedarsopenstudios.com/. This all day event is so much fun. Over 69 artists are participating this year, so it should be a great time! Studio Art and Soul is always jam-packed with lots of visitors and freinds. Lots ofart, food, beer, wine!!! I hope that you mark your calendar for Saturday, November 20th. Thanks for viewing this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment