Saturday, January 17, 2015

Today's Bouquet

Today's Bouquet
12" x 12" Oil on RayMar Cotton Panel
Contemporary Palette Knife Painting
Today's Bouquet was going to be a cow, but I wasn't in the mood for any animals.  I think I had the current exhibit of French Still-Life paintings at the Dallas Museum of Art on my mind.  I went to see it this week, so after looking at a show of that magnitude, it put me in the mood for a still-life in the studio.  I picked my color palette, but did not put any impasto out so I am sure that it will take a long time to dry.  After looking at for a few days I may need to put a few strokes.  I used my palette knife all the way, then dropped it on the floor and messed up the tip.  Good thing I have dozens of knives...more painting tomorrow.  Thanks for looking at this blog.  Contact ME if you would like to purchase.  Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment