Saturday, August 12, 2017

Fresh Pick by Kay Wyne

Fresh Pick
40" x 40" Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Contemporary Floral Still Life
This painting is officially finished!  "Fresh Pick" is signed and drying at the studio.  I started this painting months ago-maybe a year ago-and lost interest as I wasn't sure where I was going with it.  The mood hit me this week to pull it out and finish it!  We had a critique in the studio, and soon I was on my way to making some adjustments in the composition.  I pulled out my palette knife for the flower petals in the foreground, and a small filbert to make some calligraphy strokes, and then signed it.  This painting is available for purchase.  Contact Kay Wyne for more info on this contemporary floral.  Thanks for looking....Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment