Monday, January 28, 2013

The Double Dipper

The Double Dipper
8" x 8" Oil on RayMar Cotton Panel
This is #27 in the 30 Day Painting Challenge....and was one of the paintings that I worked on during the demonstration at Dutch Art Gallery on Saturday.  I guess you could say I was double-dipping, I painted this one painting and used it for two separate projects.  Therefore, the name of The Double Dipper.  I need to give credit to Gail Kirkham for the rooster photograph that she took....I believe she was in the Hill Country and snapped a great photo of this rooster.  I have used that photograph several times, as he has great colors and shape.  If you go to Slices of Life by Leslie Saeta to see all of the art you will be amazed that so many artists are cranking out the paintings.  It is a good challenge to get 2013 going!!!  Thanks for looking at the art here.....Kay@kwyne.com.  KMW

No comments:

Post a Comment