Monday, June 4, 2012

Contemporary Aspen Painting

Contemporary Aspen Painting - Untitled
I have been working on this painting for two months, and every time I think I am finished, I put another stroke of paint on it. I signed it, and it is drying.
This is the painting that I worked on at Dutch Art Gallery on Saturday for the demonstration. The mountains have layers and layers of thick paint, giving it texture and depth. I started to work on the foreground, but had to do some wiping. I will probably tone down the sky with some purple and gray. I had a plan in my mind when I started this painting, but after putting in the background, I have changed the game plan. Thanks for viewing my blog and looking at the art posted. I hope to have more tomorrow...Thanks, Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment