Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Remember Me

Remember Me
48" x 60" x 2" Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Contemporary Floral
This painting is drying in the studio.
Thank you to my local florist, Renarldo at Lake Highlands Flowers for creating such a stunning arrangement.  I asked him to give me some variety, color, texture, and something sophisticated...and he delivered!  

As I started to paint on this big canvas, I realized that I could not paint fast enough...so I took some pictures to work off of once the petals had dried up.  It was a fun time in the studio, with a few challenges along the way.  I am pretty sure that this is finished...although I can make any adjustments as I spend some time with the canvas in the studio.  

Thanks for looking at my blog...Have an artful day!  Kay


1 comment:

  1. Kay, thanks for the shout out! I love the way your talent allows flowers to live on with a whole new life. You truly have a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete