Sunday, July 4, 2021

Garden Party

 
Garden Party
36" x 36" Oil on Heavy Duty Gallery Wrap Canvas
Contemporary Floral
Michigan peonies painted in my Texas studio.  We just returned from Northern Michigan, and the peonies were peaking when we arrived.  They were stunning, and I couldn't wait to paint them.  I wanted to capture the full blooms, bursting with color and energy.  The colors were magnificent, changing daily.  I appreciate friends Donna and Suzy allowing me to pick their mother's beautiful peonies...I truly enjoyed them, and hope to paint more of them in the future.  This painting is drying in the studio.  Contact Kay for more info.  Thanks for looking at my blog....Happy Fourth of July!
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Kay, You captured mom’s peonies beautifully…you are such a talented artist!!💖💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....those peonies were stunning. Easy to paint something so beautiful!

      Delete