Monday, July 1, 2013

Thoughtful

Thoughtful
24" x 20" Oil on Linen
Contemporary Palette Knife Painting
Contact Kay for information at kay@kwyne.com

John and I have been traveling for a week, visiting family and friends in Illinois.
We had a great time catching up with old friends, but it was good to come home last night.
I hope to get back into the studio and finish up some paintings this week before the next trip.  Here is a pic of my Dad, John and I.
Catching up with old friends is always fun.  Here is Janet, myself, Dorothy and Reggie ---- after we rode in the big parade!  

The Karas girls were hitting the town in Macomb!
Liz Karas Brown and Reggie Karas Devers...
I always have loads of fun with them.

Scenes from the good old midwest....Lots of flat farmland!
Lots of inspiration for some paintings.
Thanks for viewing.....Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment