Sunday, April 24, 2011

Dallas Arboretum En Plein Air


Greetings, art lovers and friends. Today is Monday...I normally paint en plein air with a small group of artists around the city. I am posting this painting that I did at the Dallas Arboretum last year...over looking White Rock Lake. I won't be joining the group since we have a water leak (found it at 2:00 a.m. on Saturday morning...all over the hardwood floors!) I will be making sure that a repairman comes to look at the air conditioning system. I will need to call someone for the ceiling that is just about to fall out onto the floor. Domestic chores are a drag, but we have to tend to them. So in honor of the en plein air painting group, I am posting a painting that I did last year. Wishing I was with the group! Have a happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment