Monday, April 18, 2011

Arizona...Inspiration Galore!!!

Here are a few pictures from the Scottsdale trip that John and I were on....great scenery, wonderful art galleries, and a fun time! A day trip to Sedona was so much fun. I came away from Arizona with many photos, and lots of great memories.
As we were roaming Old Town, it was interesting to see the different architecture of the city.
John loved walking through the cactus garden at The Phoenician. There were many interesting things to look at....including the lizards.
The desert, mountains, cactus, fabulous sunsets....all great subject matter for some new paintings. I can't wait to get back into the studio. I wish I could of painted while I was in Arizona, but there wasn't enough time!
Our day trip to Sedona was a blast...we all took the Pink Jeep Tour....a ride that was better than any roller coaster! Here is our group for the ride... Thanks for viewing my blog, and I hope to post some new paintings tomorrow. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Did they provide a barf bag for you? We all know you needed one. You get carsick riding down a paved street.

    ReplyDelete