Monday, September 21, 2009

Lucky Dog

Lucky Dog---Finished or Unfinished?
12" x 12" Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
I painted it, signed, brought it home from the studio, and someone in this house did not think it was finished. John asked where the vendor was. Ugh. I took a photo in New Orleans last spring with a chubby little vendor at his hot dog stand. I don't know why I left him out, but now that I am thinking about it, I think he needs to be standing behind the stand preparing his hot dogs. So for now it is finished, but I will put the fellow in when the mood hits me. As for my painting today, I had a great day at the studio. I have been painting a horsey/rodeo painting for the past two days, and I am thinking it is almost completed. Of course, I could sign it, bring it home and discover that it really isn't finished and that it is missing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment