Monday, January 31, 2022

Studio Time

 

Studio Time
10" x 10" Oil on Panel
Contemporary Interior Painting
Painting #31 in the 31-Day Strada Easel Challenge/Painting From Life
Here's #31, and I am done!  My last painting of the month is an interior view of the studio, with my easel, taboret, work table and stacks of canvas.  You can see the paint laid out on top of the taboret, and my collection of brushes and mark-making tools.  I purposely put a blank canvas on my easel.  The possibilities are endless for the next painting...and I am glad that I participated in the challenge.  Here's a shot of my work area that I painted.  Thanks for looking, Kay

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete