Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Dallas White Rock

 

Dallas White Rock
6" x 6" Oil on RayMar Cotton Panel
Contemporary Landscape Painting/Palette Knife
This is a small study that I did early one morning this week.  Yes, it's August, and it's hot and we are social distancing.  But I ventured out of the studio and picked a beautiful view of downtown Dallas and White Rock Lake with my painting friend, Susan.  (Venturing out of my comfort zone....)  We picked a spot under a huge tree, trying to avoid putting up our umbrellas.  Lots of bikers, walkers and doggie walkers came by to say hello and check on our progress.  Here is my second stab at painting the Dallas skyline with the lake.  Clearly, I jazzed it up with a little more color than we have in the heat of the summer.  Thanks for looking at my blog...Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment