Saturday, March 16, 2019

The Guardian - Sold!


The Guardian
SOLD
48" x 24" Oil on Canvas
Contemporary Landscape Painting
The Guardian has a new home with collectors in Dallas.  I believe that they are originally from Scottsdale, so I can understand why this painting struck a chord with them.  The husband gave the painting to his wife for Valentines!  I had this painting in my home for a while, and got attached to it.  This is one of those pieces that I really enjoyed the experience of painting, and for sentimental reasons, liked the painting.  I may need to paint some more cacti...but for now The Guardian is hanging in a new home!  That puts a smile on my face.  I am currently working in the studio getting ready for an upcoming show.  Thanks for looking at my blog.  Have a great day.  Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment