Saturday, July 7, 2018

Day After Fourth of July

Day After Fourth of July
16" x 20" Oil on RayMar Cotton Panel
Plein Air Landscape
Sequanota Club, Charlevoix, Michigan
Up North the fourth of July is celebrated big-time...picnics, fireworks, swimming, boating, sailing, and lots of outdoor fun with friends and family.  The day after was quiet in comparison, but lovely.  I ventured down to the Klingbeil Cottage and painted outdoors.  The birch trees were beautiful with Lake Charlevoix in the background.  Here is a pic of myself painting en plein aire.  
I am thrilled that this painting has a new home...in Ironton, Michigan.  It will be framed up and hang in a beautiful cottage not far from where I painted this panel.  Thanks for looking at my blog...Contact Kay with any comments or questions.  Artfully yours, Kay

1 comment: