Monday, July 25, 2016

Finished, but Untitled

Untitled
24" x 48" Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Contemporary Palette Knife Painting

Untitled....because it hasn't hit me yet as to what to name this painting.  I have been thinking about it, but for now it is Untitled.  I started this painting back in June, then left for Michigan for three weeks.  When I returned I had forgotten how far I had painted, and that I really didn't have far to go to finish.  I was able to work on it and put the finishing touches on it last week.

This canvas is a new size for me...I placed two of these vertically on my easel and painted abstracts.  The second one will be posted tomorrow, and you will see that each canvas can stand alone, or be shown together.  Currently, they are drying in the studio.  Thanks for looking at my blog.....Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment