Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Sitting Pretty - Sold!

Sitting Pretty
12" x 12" Oil on Canvas
SOLD
This painting sold this week at the Dutch Art Gallery in Dallas, Texas.  Thanks to Gallery Owner Pam Massar Gallery for selling this small floral still life.  I am thrilled that Sitting Pretty has a new home!  I am getting ready to have some guest artists in the studio next week and we plan on painting fresh flowers galore!  Can't wait.  Thank you for looking at this blog and the art posted here.  Contact ME with any questions or comments concerning my art.  Thanks, KMW

2 comments:

  1. Ok... this is the 3rd time I've tried to post and I apologize if I keep sending comments, lol!

    Kay ~ this is beautiful! I really struggle to paint roses (just can't get the depth)... and yours look so effortless... they must grow on your canvas! :)
    I can see why it has already been sold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lana.....I do alot of squinting and put the darkest darks in first. Thanks, I wish my flowers grew on my canvas! KMW

    ReplyDelete