Saturday, November 5, 2011

Over and Over

Over and Over
30" x 30" Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
This painting is available. I have been away from the easel for two weeks.

This tree is in the neighborhood where my father lives, in Macomb, Illinois. I was visit last week, and the fall colors were magnificent! The trees in central Illinois were golden ochre, burnt orange, crimson, and everything in between. It was the first time in a long time that I was able to see such a variety in the fall leaves.
Change of scenery....Charleston, SC. John and I visited the Huettes who had just moved to Mt. Pleasant this summer. We toured the city, walked along the beaches and enjoyed wonderful seafood. The architecture and landscape were lovely. I was disappointed that I did not see a big old alligator. With these two trips behind me, I am getting ready for the Artist of Texas Annual Membership Show today at Dutch Art Gallery in Dallas. Thanks for viewing, Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment