Sunday, April 5, 2009

Detrain


This abstract is 20" x 20" on a gallery wrap canvas. Fellow studio artist/partner Grant asked if I would donate a piece of my art to the Turtle Creek Chorale annual fundraiser, which was held last night. I was honored to be asked to donate, and according to David, Seldon and Grant the piece raised $450. The fundraiser benefits the Chorale’s ability to continue its mission to provide music to the community that is known for its innovation, diversity and artistic excellence. I do know that this painting has a new home, as Seldon and David were in a bidding war on it with another couple. That makes me feel good. Seldon assured me that the couple who bought the painting were very nice. I thank them (whoever they are) for purchasing it and supporting the TCC. Tomorrow I will post the second painting that I donated to the TCC....so check in with me tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh!! i LOVE this one. beautiful!!

    and i can't wait to meet you at graduation!! it's coming so fast

    ReplyDelete