Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Who Is The Guilty One?

Who Is The Guilty One?
12" x 24" Oil on RayMar Cotton Panel
Contemporary Roosters and Hens Painting
This Friday I will be doing a Palette Knife Demo with George as my model at Dutch Art Gallery.  George is is going to be my model!  He is a beautiful Rooster who lives at Gecko Hardware Store, located in our neighborhood, just a few doors down from the gallery.  In this photo George is critiquing one of my paintings.  I visited George yesterday, and took some pictures of him.


Who Is The Guilty One? is my painting for 
Thanks for looking at this blog.....Contact Kay for more information on this painting.  KMW

1 comment:

  1. Chickens/roosters have so much visual appeal. King George is a very fine model. It looks like he approves of your work!

    Susan
    http://www.intothedeep.net/Photography.html

    ReplyDelete