Monday, September 1, 2014

Enchanting

Enchanting
36" x 36" Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Contemporary Wildflower Landscape Painting
Today is the first day of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge....and yes, I am participating again!  I enjoy a challenge and since I am working on a landscape series, my theme is Wildflower Landscapes.  Be sure to check out all of the work Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Paint Challenge.  This painting, Enchanting is now finished.  I reworked the clouds and flowers in the back ground.  I softened the sky with more paint and a large dry brush.  The flowers in the foreground are painted with thick, palette knife strokes...lots of texture.  Contact Kay for more information on this painting.  It is drying in the studio.  Thanks, Kay

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome to join and/or follow my Pinterest board of all the artists participating in the Leslie Saeta "30 in 30" challenge. Just send me your email so that i can send you an invitation. susan@susanejones.com

    http://www.pinterest.com/charming1/leslie-saeta-30-in-30-challenge/

    Thank you!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete