Friday, September 26, 2014

Joyful


Joyful
18" x 24" Oil on Heavy Duty Gallery Wrap Canvas
(Ready to hang, framing is optional!)
Contemporary Still Life Painting
I completed this floral still life several weeks ago.  I wanted to use soft whites, corals, grey-blues, dusty lavenders, and some greens.  My inspiration for this painting was a small but beautiful floral arrangement that was sent to my daughter, Lindsay for college graduation.  Although it has been several years since graduation, the bouquet was worth photographing and using as a reference for painting in the studio.  The arrangement was so fresh and joyful....therefore, the title, "Joyful".  Thanks for looking at my this contemporary floral painting.  Contact Kay for more information on this painting.  Have a joyful day!  Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment