Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Impulsive

Impulslive
18" x 18" Oil on Heavy Duty Gallery Wrap Canvas
Contemporary Floral Landscape Painting

This painting was a total re-do for me.  I had an abstract
on the canvas, was totally not liking it.  So I switched 
gears and decided it would be a floral landscape...rather
abstract, with thick, thick paint.  I put it on the studio wall
immediately because I did not want to bump into the wet
paint.  I was very impulsive on this painting, and pulled
out some tools---no brushes.  I used a couple of palette
knives, some wipe-off instruments that are great for
scraping and drawing through the paint.  Thanks for
looking at this blog.  Contact Kay for purchasing info.
KMW

2 comments:

  1. I like this painting. Really lovely with so many vivid colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Helen.....it is bold and colorful!

    ReplyDelete