Monday, September 24, 2018

Hip, Hip, Hooray!


Hip, Hip, Hooray!
40" x 30" Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas 
Contemporary Abstract

I give a big shout out to Interior Designer Lee Small, as she saw a photo of this painting and her response was, "Hip, Hip, Hooray!".  That grabbed me.  I asked her if I could use that for the title.  Of course she smiled, and said "yes", and she also told me it reminded her of the crowd at a TCU football game.  

What do you see when you look at this painting?  I would be interested, because I saw a wildflower field when I was painting it.  My imagination took over and I focused on the act of painting and the color relationship through this painting journey.  I enjoyed it all the way!  Thanks for looking at this blog!  Contact Kay for more info.  Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment