Thursday, October 14, 2010

American Art Collector...November Issue

This two page ad is in the upcoming American Art Collector! It is a great spread (put together by Laurie Pace) featuring the Artists of Texas show at Dutch Art Gallery in Dallas. More on that show later.

I don't have a new painting to post today, but I think I am over the painting slump that I have been in for several days. I have two commissions I am working on, and about 2:00 yesterday afternoon I cut loose on the mixed media piece and things started working for me. I have to make another trip to the art store and get a few more photographs to work with, but at least I am not staring at a blank canvas. Forced creativity was getting the best of me. So I will be back in the studio today hoping to have a productive day! I hope yours is a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment