Saturday, May 23, 2009

Staring At You




This painting is still on the easel. I think. Maybe I am finished with it. Not quite sure. I was driving to the studio a few weeks ago, and in the middle of downtown Dallas is Old City Park...a little village of old buildings and some animals. I was driving, minding my own business and this one sheep was just standing there looking at me...staring at me. I pulled over and took some pics of him. (All of the other goats and sheep ignored me.) So the title of this is Staring At You. I am finished with the sheep, but might change the background. This is on a 24" x 24" gallery wrap canvas. (I just found the photograph that I used as a reference for this painting....and posted it just for fun.)

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Having been a knitter for years before picking up a paint brush, sheep hold a special place in my heart!

    ReplyDelete