Friday, May 10, 2019

Untitled Abstract

Untitled
Contemporary Abstract
48" x 60" Oil on Heavy Duty Gallery Wrap Canvas
Mixed Media
This painting is finished, and is drying in the studio.  It's interesting that I see different things in this painting than others do.  I started with a roadmap of Texas.  About half way through the painting my husband saw a map of the United States.  My cousin sees a big mouth bass (Big Billy Bass) in it, and one of my studio mates see a vase with flowers in abundance covering the entire canvas.  Let me know if you have a title suggestion for this one.  I love the colors, lines and shapes that flow from each other.  I used oils, oil bars and charcoal on this one.  So it is a mixed media piece.  Thanks for looking at my blog.  Contact Kay for more info.  Kay Wyne

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think "Globular" might be a winner....still thinking about it. Maybe "Globular Chaos". Thank you, JBW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Dear Unknown: You are the second person to see butterflies....still haven't decided what the title is, but Butterfly Frenzy is in the hat!

      Delete