Monday, April 19, 2010

Neck & Neck

Neck & Neck
Oil on 32" x 30" Gallery Wrap Canvas
This painting will go to The Wine Therapist Exhibit
(if it is dry enough!)
This painting is fast and furious...lots of color, engergy and movement on the canvas. I wanted the viewer to keep looking at the horses...trying to decide which one is in the lead. It is close. I just finished and signed it today. I hope to put it in Studio Art & Soul's upcoming show. More details on the artists' reception and show. I hope that you had an artful day....I did!

May 1, 2010 - Group Exhibit - Wine Therapist
Please join us at the Wine Therapist - 1810 Skillman St. @ Live Oak, Dallas, TX. Meet the artists May 1, 5-8pm with jazz saxophonist David Carr, Jr playing 5:30 - 7:30. Art will be on display from May 1, 2010 through June 11, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment