Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mixed Media at Studio Art and Soul

Lauren and Michelle Fickling
Today I spent a couple of hours working with Lauren and Michelle on some mixed media pieces...they got a wonderful start!! We met up at Studio Art and Soul and started with a 12" x 12" Gallery Wrap Canvas......and after a couple of hours of creative work, this is what appeared! It was fun, and the girls had great ideas and put them on the canvas.
Tommorrow I will post my newsest painting.....I have been busy. I finished up some work that was sitting the easel for days. I also put finishing touches on some Christmas gifts. Thanks for visiting my blog!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kay! We had a great time painting with you and we learned a lot! Have a Happy Holidays!

    Thanks again,
    Michelle and Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mixed media pieces were great! If you add alot more, be sure to take a pic and send to me. Glad you made it down to the studio...you are both very creative. Happy New Year....

    ReplyDelete