Saturday, January 6, 2018

Untitled Landscape by Kay Wyne

Untitled  (I need help on this!)
36" x 48" Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Contemporary Landscape
I have worked on this canvas for several sessions, starting it before the holidays.  I imagined driving through the midwest looking at field after field after field.  I totally reworked the sky yesterday, as the blues in the sky were not relating to the blues in the field.  I may make some adjustments to it, but for the most part, it is completed.  Allowing it to sit on an easel and look at it will give me the opportunity to critique it, and I am sure that I will get some feedback from studio mates.  My color palette changed on this one, as I wanted the feel of fall with a chill in the air.  Thanks for looking at my blog.  Kay Wyne

No comments:

Post a Comment