Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Large Untitled Floral

Untitled (I might need some help!)
36" x 48" Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Contemporary Floral
This canvas started out as a vertical abstract, and ended up as a horizontal floral.  Crazy things happen in front of the easel...and this canvas is proof!  Right now I am working on a title for it.  I am very please with the out-come of this palette knife painting.  Every color was mixed and mixed and mixed.  One of my studio mates came in while I was painting and asked what a specific color was on a flower petal....I honestly could not tell her how I got that color.  My palette was a mess, and every pile of paint was mixed up with another pile.  Contact ME with any questions or comments....Thanks for looking at my blog!  Kay

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Kay! Love how this painting evolved from an abstract....guess it just wanted to be what it is! Love, Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Liz! I just let the palette knife go!!!

    ReplyDelete