Sunday, July 26, 2009

Horizon Series: Abstract 25

Horizon Series: Abstract 25
This is a different size canvas.... it is a 12" x 36" gallery wrap canvas. The fresh yellow background contrasts with the deep chocolate brown. There is a splash of pink and purple. I like the brown and pink combination, and hope to use those colors more in future paintings. Once again, the paint is applied very heavily. I am using so much paint these days...I went and bought alot more paint on Friday. I hope to get into the studio this afternoon. Yesterday was not very productive at the studio because my time was short. Thank you for viewing my blog and my art. Stay cool...the Texas heat is brutal these days!!!

1 comment:

  1. I continue to be very intrigued w/ your contemporary work...so much energy, and a great platform for your excellent eye for color!

    ReplyDelete