Saturday, November 21, 2020

Isn't Life Peachy?

 

Isn't Life Peachy?
24" x 12" Oil on RayMar Cotton Panel
Contemporary Still Life Painting
This is my third peachy painting.  My inspiration for this came from one of my collector's backyard. --- Thank you Emily!  I wanted to create depth and did that layering the colors.  When I look up into the tree I see pieces of light, shadows and overlapping leaves, branches and peaches.  I want the viewer to imagine standing on the ground, looking up at a full branch loaded with beautiful peaches.  At the end of the painting, I decided to add charcoal drawing on top of the brush strokes.  This painting is drying in the studio, and will be framed up!  Contact Kay for more info.  Thanks for looking at my art.  KMW

P.S.  Here is a pic of this painting framed up!




No comments:

Post a Comment