Sunday, November 19, 2017

Random Ideas by Kay Wyne

Random Ideas
40" x 40" Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Contemporary Abstract
Layers and layers of color, lines and shapes make this canvas interesting and full of random ideas.  I haven't decided which way I prefer to view the painting, so I deliberately put off signing the canvas.  Turning it on it's side and mixing it up works for me.  Here it is turned, and when it is viewed like the image below, I see a vase and flowers.
I used oil bars, oil paints, charcoal, wide brushes, small brushes, palette knives and rubber clay wedges to create "Random Ideas".  It is a very loose abstract with shapes that become images and colors that are pleasant to the eye.  Contact Kay for more information on this painting or any other pieces of art posted on this blog.  Thanks for looking, Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment