Monday, February 6, 2017

Three Is A Crowd by Kay Wyne

Three Is A Crowd 
18" x 24" Oil on Canvas
Framed
As I was looking at some images of paintings that I have painted over the years, my subject matter varies.  Many times I paint in a series of the same subject.  I go through the dog, aspens, florals, landscapes, abstracts, cows, roosters, and boat painting phases. Here is a painting that was inspired from a trip to the east coast, and I found the boats in Maine to be very interesting.  We are already into the month of February, and I haven't settled into a series of paintings yet.  It might be abstracts, not sure.  Today's post is a painting that is framed and hanging in the studio.  I like the composition and the wide brushstrokes on this canvas.  This painting is available for purchase. Thanks for looking at my blog....Kay Wyne

No comments:

Post a Comment