Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Sunday's Bouquet

Sunday's Bouquet
12" x 12" Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Contemporary Floral Still Life
Yesterday we had a paint along in the studio.  I had a small bouquet of flowers from Grand baby Oliver's baptism on Sunday, thanks to the Oliver family. (O.K. I have to brag:  Cute Little Oliver is a doll...so cute, so smart and quick on his feet!) I put the flowers in a small vase and we painted for about 30 minutes, and here's the results.  I had leftover paint on my palette from earlier, and I squeezed out some fresh cad yellow--giving me just enough paint to cover this 12" x 12" canvas.  Here is a snap shot of the arrangement:
I am back in the studio today...If this floral arrangement is still fresh and colorful, I may paint it again!  Painting fresh flowers is one of my favorite subject matters.  Thanks for looking at my blog...Contact Kay Wyne for more info on this painting or any other paintings in my portfolio.  KMW

No comments:

Post a Comment