Tuesday, September 3, 2013

City Chicken Coop

City Chicken Coop
10" x 12" Oil on RayMar Cotton Panel
Plein Air Painting on location at Heritage Village
in Dallas, Texas.  I was with a group of fellow
artists painting in Heritage Village (or Old City
Park if you have lived in Dallas a while).
The chickens were very lively and did not
stand still for me.  I was perched up on a balcony
of a building next to the coop when painting.
 I took a short break and took a pic of the progress.
We were painting early in the morning because
the heat and humidity was high.  
Contact Kay for more information on this painting.
Be sure to check out all of the art posted on Leslie 
Saeta's blog.  Thanks for viewing....KMW


1 comment:

  1. I really love your chicken coop "collections". We have been contemplating on raising chickens in our small backyard and my search led me to your site.I read that in some places specially in the cities chicken raisers, will really require some sort of permit for you to be allowed to raised chickens.I find it a little bit odd that a doctor's prescription that you have to eat fresh eggs is really the "GO" pass for someone to be to raise chickens. I gotta check out if such permit is required in my place and what are the requirement. Thank you for these lovely chicken coop ideas.

    ReplyDelete