Tuesday, April 3, 2012

You Color My World

You Color My World
8" x 16" Oil on Cotton Panel
This contemporary aspen painting is drying, and I will be getting it framed up. I will probably put a wide silver moulding on it. This color palette that I used has more green in it than I normally like to use. I was very careful not to get a muddy green when I was mixing colors. I wanted a clean and bright yellow-green that looks fresh and makes you think of springtime. I used the palette knife of this one. Thanks for looking at the art on this blog. Kay at kay@kwyne.com or 214-532-0325.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tips about credit repair on your site. A few things i would tell people is always to give up the actual mentality that they'll buy at this point and shell out later. check out the post right here As a society all of us tend to make this happen for many factors. This includes getaways, furniture, plus items we'd like. However. check this link right here now it is advisable to separate your own wants out of the needs. As long as you're working to improve your credit score actually you need some trade-offs. click to find out more For example you are able to shop online to economize or you can turn to second hand shops instead of high priced department stores with regard to clothing. click reference

    ReplyDelete