Friday, April 6, 2012

City Rooster moves to Fredericksburg

City Rooster
30" x 30" Oil on canvas, framed in gold leaf moulding.
City Rooster traveled this week to The Good Art Company Gallery in Fredericksburg, Texas.

Last weekend John and I met Mary Katherine Fickel, owner of The Good Art Company of Fredericksburg. She immediately was taken with my birds nest, rooster and chicken paintings. Mary Katherine had made a sale earlier in the day, and hung Only The Lonely in the gallery on the spot! I am excited to add The Good Art Company as a gallery representing my art.
Mary Katherine with Only The Lonely, an original palette knife painting. I am excited about my new relationship with a The Good Art Company, and wish Mary Katherine the best of luck for tonight's Art Walk. Thanks for viewing this blog and the art shown. Have an artful day....Kay at 214-532-0325 or kay@kwyne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment