Saturday, April 7, 2012

White Rock Lake En Plein Air

White Rock Lake Boat Club
9" x 12" Oil on Cotton Panel
Outdoor Painters Society Quick Draw and Paint Out
Today: Saturday, April 7, 2012
Great weather, beautiful setting and a good time at the Paint Out this morning.
I got caught up in traffic with all of the walkers and bikers at the lake, but arrived in time to get my panel stamped and participate...The horn blew and we had two hours to work on our paintings...I was finished after an hour and fifteen minutes....of course I had paint everywhere and it took me a while to clean up. It was good seeing everyone, and I am anxious to see the art at Salon 2012 Exhibit. It was a great experience to participate in an event with such accomplished and talented artists. Thanks for viewing....I am will the family all day tomorrow, so no time to paint or post.....have a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment