Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Dallas Days

Dallas Days
36" x 48" Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Contemporary City Scape
Inspired by a plein air experience at White Rock Lake, I decided that I would go with a large canvas --- 36" x 48" in the studio. The subject matter was the same, with the Dallas skyline in the background, White Rock Lake and the tall grass on the hill in the foreground. Wide brushstrokes and palette knife work were used to create this cityscape. Currently hanging at Dutch Art Gallery in Dallas, Texas...contact the gallery or Kay Wyne for more info. Thanks for looking at this blog! KMW

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that I discovered this blog. Thank you for sharing your beautiful art, the Dallas Days. I really like the contents you post here. I also want to share the amazing ideas I got from this blog https://panelwallart.com/blogs/artify-your-walls/modern-canvas-art-is-trending/.

    ReplyDelete